The wonder of evolution
Wonder Reef, designed to attract a myriad of marine life, is already home to dozens of fish species and destined to flourish even more with time. Coral fragments, collected from local established reefs, have been carefully transplanted onto the Wonder Reef structures to kick-start coral cover and establish a functional and diverse ecosystem.
Help to protect the marine life and reef structures by observing the conditions of entry to Wonder Reef.
- Obtain a permit for access to Wonder Reef precinct through Book Now.
- Observe the 5 knot speed limit.
- Visit Wonder Reef precinct without a permit.
- Anchor your vessel.
- Undertake fishing activities including fishing, netting, spearing, killing or removing marine life.
- Remove, damage, deface or interfere with any infrastructure, signage, buoys and any other items within Wonder Reef precinct.
View the booking terms and conditions on the link below.